Loves guacamole & hates spoilers
Known for his epic charcuterie & cheese boards
Mobile engineering guru with a knack for translating stakeholder needs
Would rather be diving Palau's Blue Corner
Robert is a developer and entrepreneur with 17+ years of hands-on coding experience. Currently he heads up the platform team @ Upstack using Go and Vue.JS. Robert also has solid devops experience using AWS.
A top-notch Senior Developer with more than 10 years of experience working on PHP based applications. Skilled in managing the entire project lifecycle and in delivering even the most complicated project tasks. Excellent team player with outstanding leadership skills and is greatly interested to collaborate with clients and helped them developed software and applications that answer customer needs.
Costel is a full stack web developer with more than 7 years of experience, specialized in PHP with a preference for Laravel framework. He is a passionate front-end developer with extensive experience building WordPress driven websites, HTML5, CSS3 and various web scripting technologies and web standards. Costel is a good communicator, very well organized and flexible.
I am a seasoned Android developer with 6+ years of expertise garnered through working on international teams for mobile-related startups as a developer, consultant and instructor. I bring on board a wide array of industry know-how and expertise in Android and Java for the iteration of software solutions relating to design patterns, testing and project management.
Sanjin is a seasoned Software Developer with 19+ years of technical expertise in the iteration of innovative frontend, backend and database infrastructure solutions on projects for clients. He has mastery in the manipulation of big data ecosystems using the latest tools and techniques in enhancing process automation on projects. He provides technical consultancy on projects, acts as a dev-community acclaimed mentor and a Co-founder of 2 thriving software companies.
As a self-starter entrepreneur with over 20 years of experience, I remained focused on business planning and strategy or even build and implement a marketing strategy for the best conversion rate. After founding 3 successful start-ups, and graduating from IE MBA program, I developed a strategic and creative mind, being able to create and implement a complete Balanced Scored Card or Kaizen and Six Sigma in the company’s operation plans. Mastering every aspect of the business, I define long-term strategies to generate more revenue while increasing customer retention and satisfaction.
I am a results-driven Senior Software Engineer, with a Masters degree in Mathematics and Computer Science, and more than five years experience delivering a broad range of creative mobile and network projects. I am fond of designing and developing intuitive and high performance mobile applications. My experience allows me to be effective in all situations related to the production and support of software products. I have led great teams and projects and can troubleshoot and solve complex problems quickly and qualitatively working as single-based developer or in team of developers. I thrive on providing effective and creative business advice to my clients setting their goals as my own.
I am a master of web development with over 15 years in-depth experience and am a true expert in PHP, Symfony, MYSQL (LAMP), Solr, AngularJS, Mongo (MEAN), and a variety of other web technologies. My ultimate goal is to create products that are technically flawless, secure, and user-friendly and to continue to increase my knowledge and expertise in the field. I make it a point to find the best solutions to help my clients achieve their goals and I make every effort to educate them throughout the process. I provide the highest-level support possible, throughout all my projects, and work hard to build strong partnerships with all my clients.
- Single-page application: This type of application is designed to be used by a single user. It loads a single web page and then uses that page to display all of the data, information, and content that is relevant to the user. This type of application is ideal for ecommerce businesses and those who are using their websites as a platform for sales.
- Progressive web app: A progressive web app is similar to a single-page application, but it is designed to be used by multiple users. It uses a web page as its interface but it can be customized for each user or each device. It can also be stored locally on a device, meaning that users can access it even if they are not connected to the internet. Progressive web apps are an excellent way to provide users with an engaging and useful experience even when they are not connected to the internet.
- Serverless application: Serverless applications run on a cloud computing service. In the past, developers would have to install and configure their own servers in order to run their applications. With serverless applications, you don't need to worry about that.
- Internet of Things: The Internet of Things (IoT) is an interactive network that connects devices and sensors to each other. These sensors can be anything from a temperature sensor to a camera. IoT devices are connected through a cloud network and can send and receive data and information to one another.
- Artificial intelligence: Artificial intelligence refers to machines that are able to think and act like humans. These machines can collect and analyze data, learn from their mistakes, and even make suggestions and recommendations based on that data.
How to assess a developer’s qualifications
Tips for choosing the right programmer for your project
- Experience: When hiring developers, it is important to make sure that they have a lot of experience working in the industry. This will allow them to create projects that are high-quality and accurate. You don't want to hire someone who is new to the industry and does not have a lot of experience because they might not be able to do the best job. Make sure that the developers you are considering hiring have the experience and skills necessary to complete your project.
- Reputation: You also want to make sure that the developers you hire have a good reputation. You can look at online reviews and comments to determine how others feel about the developers you are considering hiring. You want to make sure that the developers you hire are reliable, can create high-quality work, and have good communication skills.
- Cost: Last but not least, you want to make sure that the developers you hire are within your budget. You don't want to hire someone who is too expensive because this could put a strain on your business. You want to find developers who are reasonably priced so that you can hire them without breaking the bank.
From late-night sprints to jumping on a last-minute face-to-face, we ensure that your recruits are down to get the job done right.
Risk-free 14-day trial.
Our Client Success Experts provide white-glove service.
Stay laser-focused on your business goals while our team of experts curates potential candidates and manages seamless programmer onboarding.
Build your optimal team confidently, quickly.
UpStack handles everything including background and reference checks, legal issues, and more. Our platform streamlines billing, timesheets, and payment all in one easy-to-access place.
Hire from the Best.
You'll connect with an UpStack Client Success Manager to determine your immediate needs. Our team uses a combination of AI and personal assessment to short-list candidates that match your job requirements. From there, you interview, select, and onboard the perfect developer, all within days of your initial call.
How is UpStack different from an agency or recruiter?
UpStack's community of available, pre-vetted engineering talent means minimizing roadblocks to scaling your team effectively, efficiently, and immediately. Our Client Success Experts work with you and your UpStack developer to ensure a smooth and seamless engagement.
- Identify the specific functionality that you want to migrate. This could be a specific feature or set of features on your website, or a standalone web application.
Remember that migrating functionality from one programming language to another can be a complex and time-consuming process. It is important to plan and manage the migration carefully, and to test the migrated code thoroughly to ensure that it is working correctly.